Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Mama Drama, Part 1: Prevention.

This entry was brought to you and inspired by last week...the most horrible week of my entire life.

Lesson #1. For Goodness Sakes, put a condom on!
Now I know that sometimes accidents happen but we all know that most of the time the accident happened because of your own stupid actions. So before you tell me that the condom broke, please retrace your steps. The number one reason condoms break is due to it not being put in correctly. Get those air bubbles out of there. If you're not sure how, ask your friend or a doctor. It might be searchable on youtube for all I know. Let me go check...

This looks like a good one. Fast-Forward to 3:50 for instructions, but the whole video is pretty informative.


And hey, this video mentions to put a drop of lube in the condom for extra comfort. I hear it also makes extra pleasure...as if you were raw dogging. If you think condoms are so unbearable, just try that. Let me know if you felt much a difference and how was the experience.

Okay, so now your condom is on and everything is cool...but you just had one left over from the 3-pack you had last time. I suggest you have at least three condoms on hand before each bang session. If you're strapped for cash or condoms and only have one, well you just be extra careful because that's all you have.

I also suggest to any ladies reading, keep your own 3 pack in the purse. You know how some of these guys will purposely make no point to buy condoms so that they can be like, "Oh my bad. I didn't get any," and then because they've already spat the "I just wanna taste you" line and you're all hot and ready...chances are you're gonna be like, "Okay, but just this one time." We all know that ONE TIME is all it takes to get pregnant or worse, STDs!

So you say you and your lady are in a serious relationship. She's on birth control. Are you sure you trust her like that? I'm saying she might be cool and trustworthy and everything, but what if she is forgetful? Ever think of that? Or maybe you are relying on that trusty "pull out" method. Pulling out doesn't always work. Women can get pregnant from pre-cum. C'mon guys. They've been teaching you this since middle school!

If you are still too stubborn or on some old, "I can't cum with a condom on" stuff, please choose your sexual partner with the utmost caution, as if you are going to marry her. Technically, if she gets pregnant, you form a legally binding connection with her for at least 18 years as if you were in a marriage. But it seems like some of you pick the CRAZIEST chicks to bear your children and then blame it on an accident that happened. Thus, setting yourself up for the troubles of BABY MAMA DRAMA!

No comments: